I found this art activity on www.crayola.com. It is a great lesson in letting the students use their imagination.
4) Construction paper (black)
5) Bond paper
1) Introduce the lesson by asking the students about the places that they have visited.
2) Ask them to imagine other places that they want to visit.
3) In a sheet of paper, let the students trace their feet.
4) Inside the feet drawing, ask the students to draw the places that they want to visit. Let them color their drawings with color pens and crayons.
5)Let the students cut out the feet and glue them to a piece of dark construction paper for a striking effect!
Here are some of my third graders output: