Mosaic is the art of creating images with an assemblage of small pieces of colored glass, stone, or other material. For this art work, we used egg shells.
1) egg shells
2) poster paint
1) Draw a design on a sheet of paper or black construction paper.
2) Break the eggshells into small pieces so that they are fairly flat.
3) Put glue on your design (you can use a paint brush for this to make the application even.) and glue the egg shells.
4) Set it aside to dry for a few hours.
5) Once your work is completely dry, color the eggshells with poster paint! ( You can also make the back ground.)
1) Its better to make the mosaic in a dark paper (I prefer black) because the colors stand out or if you don't want to put colors, the egg shells will still be obvious.
2) If you like, you don't have to draw a design. Express your creativity!