Monday, February 16, 2009

CAT ORIGAMI

I saw this simple cat origami procedure in www.origami-instruction.com and found it to be an interesting lesson for my grade 1 students.

The materials needed are
1) Origami paper (or construction paper cut to a perfect square).
2) Markers
3) Crayons

Step 1: Fold the origami paper diagonally to make a crease.




Step 2: Fold the left corner on top of the right to make another crease.


Step 3: Unfold the triangle so it lays flat again.


Step 4: Then fold each corner upward to make the ears.




Step 5: Fold the tip of the triangle, flip the cat over and draw the details of the cat's face.

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

Ms. SENSEI HANNAH

Thanks for visiting my blogspace and putting a nice comment. I am still trying to find a publisher for my short stories.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES