This very simple holly craft can be used for pre-school and grades one and two.
1) Green and red construction paper
3) Plain glue
4) glitter glue
1) In a green construction paper, draw (or trace, since I gave my students holly patterns for uniformity) and cut holly figures. You could have 2 or 3 hollies.
2) Arrange and glue the edges of the hollies together.
3) In the red construction paper, draw and cut three small circles. The circles should have the same size.
4)Glue the circles on the lower portion of the holly.
5) Decorate with glitter glue.
6) now you have a simple paper holly! You can put it on the sides of the window, on the front door, on your Christmas tree or even to decorate the school bulletin board!